Karen Swim is the President of Words For Hire, a Public Relations and Marketing Communications company. Words For Hire provides public relations and marketing communications services to small to medium size businesses across the globe. Karen has more than two decades of experience in PR and marketing communications, sales management, and strategic marketing. She uses integrative problem solving to customize marketing and content solutions for clients. An award winning sales and marketing professional with a depth of business expertise, clients value Karen’s broad ranging knowledge, and commitment to helping them reach their goals.
A few of Karen’s accomplishments:
- Contributed articles for clients have appeared in Business Week, Business TechEdge, Forbes, NonProfit Technology News, Law Technology News and more
- Ghostwrote several books on wide ranging topics including Sales, Enterprise Risk Management, Job Search and Career Management and Leadership in the 21st Century
- Developed content and led business development for marketing company resulting in 65% growth in revenue.
- Developed and implemented social media campaigns for authors and consultants using Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and blogs.
- Implemented marketing campaigns, which drove growth of $7M.
Proudest accomplishment: Living a life of integrity, and treating everyone with care and respect.
Thank you so much for reading! Subscribe to keep up with the latest posts and feel free to spread the word!Get free updates via RSS or email.